One of my i-chums who blogs at Dog Is My Co-Pilot called me out on her blog the other day and asked me to play a little game we’ll call “Name That Fib.” Here’s how it works: I tell seven things about me, one of them is a lie. Your job is to pick the lie. Think you can do it?
- I obsess over having orange highlighter pens on hand. I’ve been known stop studying and drive to an office supply store if I don’t have one on hand.
- Occasionally, I pretend-type on a desk, a lap or in the air as someone is talking, just to see if I can keep up with the conversation.
- I could eat beans and tortilas with salsa every day. For. The. Rest. Of. My. Life.
- I can’t live without my weekday morning cup of coffee, but I always go without it Saturday mornings.
- I had my first kiss kiss at a church camp when I was 12 — right after altar call.
- I still crave the taste of tequila about once a year, even though I’ve given up drinking for more than six years.
- I was fluent in French at one point in my life and I’m still pretty good. I speak conversational German and I know a few phrases in Hungarian. My Spanish is terrible. Yeah, yeah, don’t look at the last name.