The following are links I have culled during my online travels hither and yon. Please recommend any sites you’ve discovered.
- Sailu’s Kitchen Indian Food & Andhra Recipes
- The Great Taco Hunt A fabulous guide to the L.A. Taco scene. I would kill for a similar site for my town.
- Chow.com A gathering of all-things food: blogs, how-to videos, Q&A forums, it’s all here.
- Gastronomie Mouthwatering food items like chocolate shortcakes with bananas and caramel (Feb 18); Cannellini-stuffed portobello mushrooms (Jan 27); and Yukon Gold potatoes sauteed in clarified butter.
- Slashfood A consortium of foodie bloggers, new technology, trends and features highlighting the intersection of food and culture.
- eat local challenge An excellent resource for those who are seeking to support local growers by eating what is grown in their communities
- The Ethicurean They define it best “Someone who seeks out tasty things that are also sustainable, organic, local, and/or ethical — SOLE food, for short.” Another resource for those who are concerned about the origins of the milk in their coffee.
- Burritophile 1,400-plus reviews, 2,000-plus burrito joints reviewed. Need we say more?
- Off the Broiler Kosher foods, Shamrock Shakes and more at one of the fastest growing sites on WordPress.
- FoodVirgin.com Everything you need to know to eat any cuisine.
- Chocolate & Zucchini Aiy yai yai. Too good for words.
- Yummy Chow Fantastic site for SF area dining. With a sister site for NYC.
- Grub Report Original content, fun menu format. Fun site.